Why choose our Irish/Australian Tax Workshop?
- You have assets such as property in Ireland and/or Australia, and are not sure of your tax obligations
- You’re thinking about moving back to Ireland in the future and worried about the tax situation
- You’re looking for clarity on tax obligations to minimise your risks, avoiding interest and penalties in both Ireland and Australia
- You live in Australia, have assets in Ireland and you are not sure if you need to lodge tax returns in Ireland
- You want to know whether assets overseas could potentially help reduce your Australian tax liabilities
Are you moving back to Ireland in the future?
It’s a big decision relocating back to Ireland after many great years in Australia and it’s one we don’t take lightly. I know, because I’ve been in this situation.
As you build up wealth such as property equity in Australia, we have to consider what impact those assets have if you move back. It is imperative to understand the tax laws in Ireland and Australia and how this will impact your investments.
Plus, there are tax concessions and pitfalls to be considered for any assets, including properties, shares and superannuation. It is important to get an in-depth understanding of what you need to do before you move back to Ireland – and what to put in place in case you decide to come back one day as well. Planning in advance and understanding the rules could save you literally $’000s in tax.
If you are not sure about how to complete your Australian tax returns from Ireland in the future, this workshop is going to help you immensely.
This workshop includes:
- 2-hour workshop deep dive to understand your goals, needs, and objectives
- One-on-one access with an Irish and Australian tax expert
- Review of the various Australian tax implications specific to your situation and what exemptions and concessions might be available
- Review of the Irish tax consequences based on your objectives
- Application of the double taxation agreement between Ireland and Australia to your specific situation
- Providing recommendations and options
- Step by step tax checklist before your move, including banks, superannuation and ATO notices
Following the above meeting, you will get a clear understanding of the various tips and traps that you need to be aware of with your investment assets. This will allow you to make some informed decisions.
Also included is a FREE review of your recent personal income tax return to ensure you have not missed any critical tax deductions.
All this for a tax deductible investment of only $995 +GST
Let me help you
Don’t risk losing more of your investment returns in taxes than you need to. Understanding the tax situation in both countries is complex, but I will guide you.
It’s what we know, and it will enable you to make the best available decision based on your specific circumstances. This could literally save you $’000s in tax.
Just a few of our happy clients...
I contacted John about the tax implications for moving from Australia to Europe. He promptly set up an appointment for a zoom call as this was convenient for us both. His knowledge and recommendations have given me a clearer picture of the various options, situations to consider before the move.
John’s indepth knowledge of both the Australian and Irish tax system meant I was able to claim tax offsets I didn’t even know existed. He also took the time to answer any queries in detail. Thanks so much John.
Cannot recommend john highly enough, he has a wealth of knowledge When it comes to Overseas and Australian tax affairs and will always assure you are giving the very best professional assistance when you require his services. An absolute gentleman and A top scholar. Keep up the great work mate
John is a professional through and through. His knowledge of tax systems in Australia and Ireland are excellent. He is a great asset to have in your corner and is always available to advise and steer you in the right direction. I would have no hesitation in recommending John.
We're delighted to have found John, our experiences with him so far have been exemplary. He's friendly, gets things done in a timely manner and has in-depth specialist knowledge on the tax areas that matter to us most. Would highly recommend and look forward to a long professional relationship.